Protocols for Phase 4 in effect June 26
Our hearts are filled with gratitude as so many of you have reached out with well wishes. We've missed you all so much. We appreciate your patience while we figure out how to navigate this new chapter. Thank you for your continued support.
Stevie, Michael, and the entire Smith & Davis team
Your appointment will be different under Phase 4 protocols
We want your experience at Smith & Davis to be as safe as possible. Please read the following to learn more about the safety measures we will be implementing. What will not change is our expertise & devotion to providing a top-notch service!
- We will be wearing masks at all times and everyone entering the salon MUST wear a mask. Clients must wear an over-the-ear mask. We will have disposable masks available for purchase.
- Clients must come alone to their appointment. There will be no guests allowed in the salon.
- When you arrive for your appointment, call to let us know & remain outside until your Stylist is ready.
- Before entering you need to read a series of questions regarding symptoms and exposure to Covid 19. Employees also answer these questions everyday before entering.
- No beverages will be provided.
- We will not be blowdrying after services at this time
- Stylists tools will be sanitized after every service in a medical grade UV sanitizer cabinet.
- Every chair will be thoroughly sanitized between clients as well as all surfaces in area.
- All common areas and high touch surfaces will be constantly sanitized throughout the day.
- We will be operating at 50% capacity as mandated by the City of Chicago.